What is RIVERSIDE
- 10 x one bedroom apartments
- 29 x two bedroom apartments
- 28 x three bedroom apartments
- 91 car parking spaces
- Storage allocation per apartment
- Impressive rural vistas
- Highest residential elevation in the district
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Two generous living spaces
- Formal dining room and a private balcony
Street Level Commercial
- Two with Sturt Street frontage
- One with river frontage
- A total of 235m2 gross floor area
- Decorative arches and sills
- Mezzanine area
This includes local roadways, walking tracks, cycle ways and footpaths.
Wagga Wagga offers a regular and frequent bus service which connects key hubs and services. With a bus stop located less than 150 metres from the site and a taxi rank approximately 200 metres from the site, transportation is at your doorstep.
Train and Air services are available, with regular routes to Sydney and Melbourne.
Located within the Wagga Wagga Heritage Conservation Area, RIVERSIDE will pay homage to the local area as it is considered to be an area of local heritage significance.
Other notable surrounding points of significance include The Riverine Club which is diagonally opposite RIVERSIDE and the Wiradjuri Walking Track located on top of the existing levee bank
RIVERSIDE siting has taken into consideration its relationship to adjoining land uses and the wider CBD, public transport and community facilities. The development aims to contribute positively to enhancing local amenity and promoting stronger social integration and sustainable lifestyle for residents and the wider community.
The development also supports the aims of the The Riverside Masterplan.